Hello buddies! Glad Monday. I hope you’re having a pleasant morning and that you simply loved a calming weekend. Simply to interrupt up the monotony over right here, we’re nonetheless dragging out the tent each weekend. It’s one option to present the women, “Hey, it’s the weekend!” when the entire days form of blur collectively. The novelty hasn’t but worn off, they usually get a kick out of it (and for some purpose, they sleep SO properly in there!). We had tent nights, watched Honey, I Shrunk the Children (they beloved it), swam at my dad’s home, and obtained Indian meals takeout. I hope you had one, too!
At present’s submit is one other random one. I assumed I’d share among the issues which have been superior to have round over the previous 9+ weeks. I saved these extra on the foolish/enjoyable aspect as an alternative of itemizing the clearly extra essential issues, like our household, home, pets, well being, and so forth. These are just a few extras which have made this time at dwelling rather less horrible. I’d love to listen to concerning the random stuff you’ve been loving and having fun with whereas we’ve all been chillin’ right here at dwelling.
1) Frida Kahlo socks. My mother obtained these for me and I’ve worn them roughly 2817 instances. Fortunately, there are not any holes but. My energy outfit throughout this complete order has been lululemon shorts, Frida Kahlo socks, and a camo sweatshirt. (A few weeks in the past, I made a decision to start out carrying actual garments once more as a result of for some time, it was the uniform.) The socks make me blissful and I like them.
2) Lululemon athletic shorts. I put on some variation of those shorts virtually day-after-day. I’ve been making an attempt to work out earlier (like 11am as an alternative of 5pm) however generally that doesn’t occur and I simply put on health club garments all day. These are so snug, they’ve a built-in liner, and are available in a bunch of various colours. The longer size retains me coated whereas I’m doing chores or chasing the women on a neighborhood stroll. (I’ve by accident change into a runner once more since Liv and P are approach sooner than me on their bikes and scooters.)
three) The Peloton bike (full evaluate right here!) and Les Mills On Demand entry. These two issues have been GAMECHANGERS for getting in exercises over the previous couple of months. I journey the Peloton a few instances per week, get in a BODYPUMP or BODYATTACK class, and do dance cardio, barre, or carry weights within the storage. Peloton nonetheless has a free trial for his or her app and you need to use my hyperlink for 30 days of Les Mills On Demand. You’ll like it!
four) Netflix. Aren’t all of us simply so grateful for Netflix proper now? We blasted via some random reveals (LOVED Unorthodox, By no means Have I Ever, and have combined emotions on Tiger King haha) and are in search of one thing nice to look at subsequent. It’s offered some essential senseless leisure throughout this complete factor. By the point we get the women to mattress, I’ve zero brainpower to do something productive, so Netflix has been the remedy.
5) Hu Chocolate Almond Butter Bars. Why are these the most effective chocolate bars ever?! The elements are superior, the feel is ridiculous, and I’ve been in a position to get them organized via Sunbasket.
6) My journal. My meditation follow is on non permanent hiatus, however I nonetheless discover 5 minutes right here and there to scrawl some notes/ideas in my journal. I’ve the Rachel Hollis one – a present from my Beautycounter mentor – and it makes it really easy to jot down targets, ideas and motion plans. To be sincere, motivation has been waning big-time over right here – I believe a variety of us really feel a bit numb – however it’s a pleasant reminder of the issues I can do now and people that may wait till later.
7) This sleep masks. Confession: Caro wakes us up early to exit and P needs me to activate a present about the identical time, after which I placed on my sleep masks and return to mattress for an hour. It blocks out the entire mild, doesn’t minimize off the circulation of your head, and I can simply slip proper again into dreamland for a short time.
eight) Day by day walks with the crew. These are nonetheless my favourite elements of the day! We are able to shake our legs out, get some Vitamin D, recent air, sunshine, and discover a bit bit.
(pic from a stroll on the Rillito River this weekend)
9) Humorous memes and movies. Anybody else change into far more obsessive about memes currently? It’s commonplace for me to say, “Oh my god, I noticed this humorous meme and that is what it mentioned…” which is form of unhappy lol however the humorous edges of the web are actually giving me a laughter/pleasure increase. This video completely cracked me up.
10) The Mannequin Well being Present podcast. This has at all times been my #1 favourite podcast as a result of Shawn breaks down matters in order that they’re relatable and simple to know. It has been such a breath of recent air for the present scenario and I’ve beloved listening to his perspective on every little thing that’s occurring. In case you haven’t checked out his present, I extremely, extremely suggest it. He’s humorous, actual, and depraved sensible.
I’d love to listen to about any of the issues which might be serving to you with the present scenario and small stuff you’re loving proper now.
Have a cheerful Monday and I’ll see ya right here within the morning with a 30-minute yoga video. Thanks a lot for stopping by the weblog at the moment.
The submit 10 issues I can’t dwell with out (throughout the previous 10 weeks) appeared first on The Fitnessista.