Prime Ten Causes To Attend Bhagavad Gita Workshop
Sit again and take heed to an amazing story, evaluation key themes associated with yoga,
and uncover why this account has been handed down orally for hundreds of years….
~ The Bhagavad Gita ~
Thurs, Feb 20, 6:30p – 8p
at Christ Church Parish Corridor
$15 walk-in or month-to-month go
Listed below are the highest ten causes to attend the Bhagavad Gita Workshop:
10. Hear the general narrative of one of many best tales ever advised.
9. Be taught the place this happened and what the archaeological findings inform us.
8. Uncover how this serves as a pillar of yogic thought.
7. Discover how that is associated with fashionable, each day dwelling.
6. Perceive the metaphorical that means of the Gita.
5. Be taught Sanskrit terminology associated with the textual content.
4. Examine western scholarly opinions of the account.
3. Benefit from the very optimistic takeaways.
2. Achieve a better perspective of the early beginnings of yoga.
1. Bask within the universality of this grand battle.
Bhagavad Gita (Feb 20, 6:30p – 8p) – $15 walk-in or month-to-month go
Dive into the storyline, themes, and timeless teachings of this historical traditional. A part of the nice epic of the Mahabharata, the Bhagavad Gita serves as a window into yogic thought.